For those of you that know the PK Real Estate Team, we are always talking about "staying positive" and removing "negative energy". This is the time of the year where people make their New Years Resolutions (but aren't followed through after the first 2 weeks haha). We want you all to know that if you stay positive, and stick with your plan, you WILL NOT FAIL!
Please see below for ways to stick to your plan, and stay positive:
1. Start your morning off in the right (positive) way. Many life coaches will say "Every morning write down 5 things that you are grateful for." It may sound silly, but this is a great way to remind yourself that there are many things in life that we may take for granted. This will also help when you're feeling lost, or when you need to get back on track.
2. Don't be so hard on yourself. At times, we are a victim of being over-critical of ourselves and decisions we make. It's best to learn from those mistakes, and correct them in the future. Remember, it's not the end of the world. People will forgive and forget.
3. Eat better in 2018 than you did in 2017. Very simple. Your brain and body need key nutrients. Don't starve your body or your brain, and try to eat foods that are fresh. Even if you aren't a chef, a quick Google or Youtube video will show you the many simple meals and snacks that are easy to make, and good for your health (and tasty).
4. De-stress. It can be easy to get sucked into the daily drama, gossip, and bogged down with the negative energy and stress. Find an activity that you truly enjoy and schedule it into your daily routine. This will help you to find the positive things in your life, and help to rid your mind/body of the negativity around you.
5. Smile. Another very simple thing to do. You may not realize it now, but a simple smile towards another person may just change their energy and attitude towards life. If you can make someone else feel good about their day or themselves, I bet this will also change your attitude into a positive one.
6. De-clutter. Make a list of things around your home or work that may have a negative impact on your day, and remove them from your life. It can be a simple thing like things you have collected over the years, but have not used because they are in your attic, basement, or garage. Or it could be something bigger like negative friends, activities, habits.
Try at least one of these tips this year, and you will be one step closer to your New Year's Resolution.
If you or anyone you know is looking to purchase or sell real estate in 2018, please contact the PK Real Estate Team at Russell Real Estate.
Author:The Partin Kostos Team Phone: 440-829-4541 Dated: January 12th 2018 Views: 245 About The Partin Kostos Team: Jen Kostos of the Partin Kostos Real Estate Team REALTOR®, SFR®
Awarded "Salesperson of The Year"...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Stan Zarycki has been in Real Estate and Mortgage Lending since the mid 1970’s. Stan left the industry to pursue other interests in 2008. We are thrilled to have Stan back in the Real Estate profession with his awesome wife Denise at Russell Real Estate Services in Westlake, Ohio. Many of you remember I am sure the business he has done in this community. Denise and Stan have seven children. The entrepreneurial experience that Denise and Stan possess is a great asset whether you are looking to buy or sell in this exciting market place.
Denise and Stan have joined up with Russell Real Estate Services and are working out of the Westlake office. They both have years of experience in servicing the clients and the community. They are members of Galileans Club at St. Clarence Church in North Olmsted. Stan coached soccer in North Olmsted for over 20 years. Denise and Stan support the group Kisses from Heaven which helps support families in the Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit.
Denise M. Zarycki is a REALTOR® with Russell Real Estate Services, Westlake, Ohio Office. Denise is a graduate of The Pennsylvania State University, where she received a BS degree in Hospitality Management.
Denise has spent many years in industries that are focused on customer service and enjoys helping people, whether it’s providing them with a pleasurable dining experience or finding their dream home.
Working with her husband Stan, their goal is to help people in the community sell their home or find their ideal home, both in value and aesthetics.
11 ASPEN DR. AMHERST, OH 44001 • 3 BDRM • 2 BA • $136,900O
"We could not ask for better service from Stan and Denise with the listing and marketing of our home. Whenever we had any questions or concerns about our listing and we left a message or email, we were impressed how quickly we got a response. One of the main things that impressed us was whenever we had a showing either Stan or Denise or both were there to answer any questions that either the perspective buyer or their agent had about our home and got on the spot feedback. We have sold 12 homes and never had an agent do this. We can honestly say from the beginning to the end of our home being sold was a very positive experience.
Barry Greenberg and Richard Talbott"